Select a Site
- Parent Power
- Parent Notification Letter
- Parent Complaint Form
- Parent Involvement = Student Success
- Choices of Successful Students
- What is "AR" (Accelerated Reader)?
- Why Vaccinate Our Children?
- Suggested Summer Reading List K-12th Grade
- Help with Homework
- Prepare for Parent/Teacher Conference (Espanol)
- Tips for Parents to Help Children Prepare for Tests
- Prepare for Tests Tips
-Practice math problems for all grade levels...Practice Math
-Need help with math? Try this... Math Flashcards
-Need help with Algebra? Try this... Algebra Help
-Your child could go to college for free... Oklahoma's Promise
-Online guidance for math and science... HOMEWORK HELP!
-District Wellness Policy
-Food Allergy Guidelines
-Diabetes Medical Management Plan
-Medications: Administering to Students
-Meningitis Information from the Health Department (English) (Spanish)
-Parents Flu Guide (Spanish)
-Parents Flu Guide (English)
-Parent Guides PASS Objectives by Grade Level
-Oklahoma Parent Information and Resource Center
-Oklahoma's Promise Application
-The Best Way to Study
Ardmore High School Student Handbook
Ardmore Middle School Student Handbook
Elementary Student Handbook
Inclement Weather & Warning System Guidance
Bullying Policies and Reporting Form.
The district's attendance policy & procedure.
Accessibility XHTML/CSS 508 / UDM4
800 m STREET NE, ARDMORE, OKLAHOMA 73401 PHONE: 580.226.7650
Copyright ©2017 Ardmore City Schools. All rights reserved. Sitemap.